One Mcnab Avenue
1 McNab Av, Footscray Vic
Long known as one of Melbourne’s iconic western suburbs Footscray is currently undergoing an enormous transformation.
In 2008 the State Government designated Footscray as one of six Central Activities Districts and was given planning rules that would result in vibrant mixed use CBD-like environments. A key component of the Footscray Central Activities District is the McNab Avenue Redevelopment.
At 18,000m2 One McNab Avenue has been awarded a 5-Star Green Star – Office Design V3 rating and is targeting a 4.5 Star Nabers Energy rating. A key ESD component of the building is the energy efficient KNX lighting control system designed and delivered by mySmartCTI.
- Type of Building: Commercial Offices
- Architect: Hassell
- Developer: Grocon
- Managing Agent: Jones Lang LaSalle
- Electrical Consultant: Wood & Grieve Engineers
- Electrical Contractor: Apps Electrical
- Location: Melbourne, Australia