161 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW
The ANZ Tower on 161 Castlereagh St, Sydney, is one of the newest additions to the Sydney skyline and has been awarded the highest possible 6 Star Green Star – Office Design v2 rating by the Green Building Council of Australia.
Developed by Grocon and designed by Francis-Jones Morehan Thorp the building is home to ANZ Bank, global law firm Herbert Smith Freehills and Boston Consulting Group. One of its key sustainability initiatives is the KNX lighting control system, which at over 1,800 devices is the largest KNX project in the Southern Hemisphere. The project was nominated for a KNX Award at the 2014 KNX Awards held at the prestigious Light+Building exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany.
mySmart is immensely proud to be associated with ANZ Tower and has relished the opportunity to deliver an iconic KNX project of such size, scale and performance.
- Type of Building: Commercial Offices
- Investors: GPT Group, LaSalle Investment Management and ISPT
- Architect: Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp
- Developer: Grocon
- Electrical Consultants: Aecom (Base Building), Cardno (ANZ Fitout), NDY (HSF & BCG Fitouts)
- Electrical Contractor: Heyday Group (Base Building), KLM Group (ANZ Fitout), John Goss Projects (HSF Fitout), Kerfoot Electrics (BCG Fitout)
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- 2014 KNX Award: International Best Project (Africa, America, Australia) – Finalist