iRiS Software Systems is an award-winning provider of hospitality focused, guest facing services platform: GXP (Guest eXperience Platform) paired with beautifully designed guest apps.
iRiS aims to inspire hoteliers to ‘digitise’ their services using simple yet powerful software that integrates with their existing systems. iRiS’s constantly evolving platform and apps delivers an improved guest experience and increased revenue while reducing operational costs for every hotel.
Since 2018, the iRiS platform focus has turned to F&B ordering, helping hoteliers increase their order volume and average check size, whilst minimising the need for face to face contact, providing great return on investment.
iRiS customers include: Four Seasons, Marriott International, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Oetker Collection, Soho House and The Star Entertainment Group.
GXP is at the heart of everything iRiS does.
GXP stands for Guest eXperience Platform, underlining the focus of delivering digital guest services for the hospitality industry.
GXP is cloud-hosted on Microsoft Azure and serves as a back end to hoteliers, delivering 5 key components:
- Integrations to a wide rage of PMS, POS, SOS, Mobile Key, RMS, VoIP and IPTV used in the hospitality market,
- Guest facing modules like F&B ordering, Service requests, Digital compendium and two-way guest/staff communications,
- A content management system (CMS) for hoteliers to craft their guest facing content,
- Ticketing system to manage guest requests and orders and
- A set of APIs delivering a front end guest experience through iRiS’s off-the-shelf apps or the integration of these experiences into third party apps using iRiS SDK.
iRiS Guest Apps
Connected to GXP, iRiS Guest Apps deliver the front end experience guests expect when staying at a hotel.
From every iRiS Guest App, the following key common features are available as standard:
- Home page promoting most used sections of the app and banners for special offers
- Property compendium/Hotel directory
- A set of customisable guest facing content from the hotel or their partners to promote tours, activities or any services provided by the property
- Service requests for front office, concierge, Spa, housekeeping or maintenance
- F&B ordering for in-room dining, delivery to sun loungers or tables, or pick-up at dining outlets
Optional iRiS Guest Apps features include:
- Mobile Key (works only for mobile products)
- Room control (HVAC, lights, blinds and curtains)
- IPTV remote control and streaming
- Personalised content by room
- External web based integrations (table booking, press reader, spa slot reservation systems)
iRiS Guest Apps are available in 3 separate products, covering all major use cases: iRiS Guest Web, iRiS Guest Mobile and iRiS Guest Room.
iRiS Guest Web:
- Web app accessible via a QR Code or simplified URL on guest devices using their browser
- Great as a Web F&B ordering solution
iRiS Guest Mobile:
- Native mobile app for iOS & Android
- Great for mobile key and staying in touch with guests
- Can feature multiple properties in a single app
iRiS Guest Room:
- Room paired tablet app (iPad & Android tablet)
- Great for room control
- Luxury properties favourite